Saturday, June 03, 2006

The big city

So I went along with the kid lit class on their field trip to Toronto yesterday, but ditched them for the afternoon, since we were in close enough proximity to the CN Tower that I could actually walk there. For some reason I'd never been there, though I've visited TO twice before, years ago, to do touristy stuff. I believe we skipped the CN tower because the Toronto native we were with argued that it was too pricey and not worthwhile. There's something to that (I paid $27, which is a bit steep), but I've always wanted to go up there, and now I have. And got pictures! The glass floor they have in there is cool, but scary - I could only make myself set one foot on it, not both. You can see the picture of said foot here. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home